Monday, November 19, 2007

SAICFF

This is Nate signing in to talk about some of the other stuff that has been going on around here.

First up is a report about the SAICFF (San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival) as well as the Film academy. I have had the privilege to attend the last several years, so it is always a great time of learning and fellowship.

This year I had Matthew Blick as my faithful companion and room mate.

From left to right.
Jon Kayser, Philip Leclerc, Me, Matthew Blick and Seth Dykstra


We also got to hear from great speakers like:

Mr. Phillips

Mr. Botkin

Mr Rasmussen
(who recently summited Mount Everest and did some filming there.)


We learned about things like:
Lighting....

and Nathaniel Bluedorn/Tim Porter's plan to take over the world.



And most importantly

We ate....

and talked...
and talked and ate at he same time.(No, I was not keeping Matt up all night.
He may look half dead from exhaustion, but that is not my fault.)

And what did we talk about?

Cameras of course.


There was the ever present probability of meeting up with some celebrities.

Jordan Niednagel


Nathan Daher


Richard Ramsey


and the somewhat infamous Jeremiah Warren.

Well, other than this, Matt and I sat around and did nothing. ;-)

Well I hope that you enjoyed this update. More to come soon.

Nate signing out.


2 comments:

Test said...

Fun! I was wondering if we were going to get a Nate update on the SAICFF!
Great pics!
heather

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should pursue a career in photography. You take great pics. Gen